|This is what happened to my porch floor after one day, when I spilled some facial sunscreen for SENSITIVE SKIN on it.! This was by a WELL KNOWN company and made for our face! This is what they think is okay to put on our skin!!
|10 MOST UNWANTED, YET COMMON INGREDIENTS IN YOUR BATH & BODY PRODUCTS:
If you look at the ingredients of every skin-care product you currently own or almost all supposed "healthy" and expensive skin-care products sold in any store, you will find a combination of the following dangerous, chemical and synthetic ingredients.
Please keep in mind that when you use ANYTHING on your skin or hair, ALL of the ingredients absorb into your body.
Skin absorption is so potent that an increasing number of medicines are in patch form. Applying creams and oils is NO DIFFERENT from eating them, because they enter the blood-stream regardless if they are ingested in the mouth or absorbed through the skin!
1.Isopropyl Alcohol: A solvent and denaturant (poisonous substance that changes another substance's natural qualities); found in hair color rinses, body rubs, hand lotions, after-shave lotions, fragrances and many cosmetics; petroleum-derived substance used in antifreeze and as a solvent in shellac.
2. Mineral Oil: Baby oil is 100% mineral oil;
also used in plastic wrap; plastic coating inhibits the skin's ability to breathe and absorb; can promote acne and other disorders; inhibits the skin's ability to release toxins; slows down skin function and normal cell development causing the skin to prematurely age.
3. Propylene Glycol (PG): Active component in antifreeze; found in most forms of make-up, hair products, lotions, after-shave, deodorants,
mouthwashes and toothpaste; EPA requires workers to wear protective gloves, clothing and goggles when working with this toxic substance; there are no warning labels such as stick deodorant, where the concentration is greater than that in most industrial applications.
4.Petrolatum: Also known as petroleum jelly, white petrolatum, or soft paraffin; derived from petroleum; no nutrient value; can interfere with the body's natural moisturizing mechanism; causes dryness or chapping; may create the conditions it claims to alleviate.
5. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS): Used as a detergent and surfactant; found in car wash soaps, garage floor cleaners and engine degreasers; used more widely as one of the major ingredients in cosmetics, toothpaste, hair conditioner and about 90% of all
shampoos and products that foam. Studies have shown it to be an irritant and potential carcinogen.
6.Chlorine: Contributes to asthma, hay fever, anemia, bronchitis, circulatory collapse, confusion, delirium, diabetes, dizziness, irritation of the eye, mouth, nose, throat, lung,skin, stomach, heart disease, high blood pressure, and nausea; possible cause of cancer.
7. DEA (diethanolamine) MEA (momoethanolamine) TEA (triethanolamine): Look for names like Cocamide DEA or MEA, Lauramide DEA, etc; hormone-disrupting chemicals; found in most personal care products that foam, including bubble baths, body washes, shampoos, soaps and facial cleansers.
8. FD&C Color Pigments: Cause skin sensitivity and irritation; can cause depletion of oxygen in the body and even death; some made from coal tar or crushed insects. NBN Skincare uses only all natural colors in our mineral make-up products.
9. Fragrance: This is a loop hole in the cosmetics industry where many ingredients may go unlabeled when they are simply listed as "fragrance." Present in most deodorants, shampoos, sunscreens, skin care, body care, scented candles, household cleaners, and baby products;
label can indicate the presence of up to 4,000 separate ingredients; can cause headaches, dizziness, rashes, skin discoloration, violent coughing and vomiting, and allergic skin irritation;
can affect the central nervous system, causing depression, hyperactivity, irritability, inability to cope and other behavioral changes. NBN Skincare uses only 100% all natural fragrance to scent our body products..
10. Synthetic Preservatives - Top Offenders:
Parabens: Listed in everything from food to antiperspirants as Sodium Methylparaben and Propylparaben. The use of these preservatives has been restricted and banned by the European Union. Parabens are a human skin toxicant irritating allergies leading to rash, peeling, hives, etc.
These effects may be cumulative after many years of use and deposits of parabens have been found in breast cancer tissue.
Imidazolidinyl Urea and DMDM Hydantoin: Two of the many preservatives that release formaldehyde; can irritate the respiratory system, cause skin reactions and trigger heart palpitations; may cause
joint pain, allergies, depression, headaches, chest pains, ear infections, chronic fatigue, dizziness and loss of sleep; serious side effects include weakening of the immune system and cancer.
So, check your labels, and then call us for all-natural skincare and makeup
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,eve online isk
,North Face Clearance
,North Face Outlet
,FIFA 13 Coins